SaaS Startup Apptile Raises $2.5 Million In A Seed Funding Round
Apptile, a SaaS startup that specialises in no-code mobile app development, has raised $2.5 Mn in seed funding led by Mankekar Family Office and Livspace founder Ramakant Sharma.
As per the startup, the freshly raised funds will be used to launch its innovative platform, allowing Shopify businesses to create customised, high-performance mobile apps without the need for coding or design experience.
It also plans to expand its team and further develop its platform to offer businesses looking to leverage the mobile channel.
Apptile | Helping Digital Native Brands Grow
Founded by Rohit Modi, Samyam Annappa, and Vishal Sood in 2021, Apptile enables businesses of all sizes to create mobile apps without the requirement of code, thereby assisting brands to flourish and triumph in the constantly changing digital sphere.
The startup offers customisable and hyper-personalised app-building capabilities that were previously only available to large brands.
Speaking about the development, Rohit Modi, Co-founder and CEO of Apptile, said,
“In the past 15 years, the development of mobile apps has not kept up with the widespread adoption of mobile devices. We strongly believe in the potential of mobile apps as a retention channel, at par with email and SMS.”
As per Rohit, Apptile’s no-code platform enables easy and quick creation of stunning mobile apps. The platform integrates seamlessly with third-party services, empowering DTC merchants to build strong brands and drive meaningful growth by cultivating customer loyalty and increasing their lifetime value.
Commenting on the development, Ramakant Sharma, Founder of Livspace, said,
“I am excited to be part of Apptile’s journey to democratise mobile apps, empowering businesses of all sizes to create personalised mobile-first experiences for their customers. So far, owing to the complexity and cost of creating and maintaining mobile apps, this has been a prerogative of the major brands only.”
Since this year has started, several SaaS firms have raised funds. These include:
- GetWork raised pre-Series A funding of $846,340, co-led by Samarthya Investment Advisors and Artha Venture Fund.
- Zaggle, a SaaS fintech, raised Rs 50 crore in debt funding from Vivriti Asset Management.
- Crest raised $800,000 (Rs 6.6 crore) in pre-seed funding co-led by Indian Angel Network and Inflection Point Ventures.
- SaaS startup TreZix, which helps digitize export and import processes, raised $1.2 Mn in seed funding from Soha Ventures and angel investors.
- Hatica raised seed funding of $3.7 million (Rs 30.56 crore) led by Sequoia Capital India’s accelerator programme Surge.
- ChronicleHQ Inc, which operates the software-as-a-service (SaaS) presentation platform Chronicle, raised seed funding of $7.5 million (around Rs 62.09 crore).
Note: If you are a budding entrepreneur and require assistance to register a Pvt Ltd Company, register a company, create financial projections, business development, LLP Registration, compliance filing, funding formalities, debt funding, CFO Services, or other startup related legal services, contact us.