A Private Limited Company is the most popular type of corporate entity in India. Much like LLP, it is registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Here are some features of a Pvt. Ltd. Company that makes it an investor’s favourite:
Documents required for incorporation
- Limited personal liability.
- Ease of access to bank credits.
- Company’s assets are protected because it is a separate legal entity
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability
- Increases the potential to grow big and expand
- PAN Card or passport (Foreign Nationals & NRIs)
- Adhar Card/ Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill/Electricity or Gas Bill
- Passport-sized photograph Specimen signature
At TheStartupLab, we help members of of our ecosystem with more than just registration, to get started.
Here are some Pre-registration formal tasks that we guide our partners through:
- Application for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate).
- Apply for the DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Application for the name availability.
- Apply for the PAN and TAN of the company
- Issue a certificate of incorporation by RoC with PAN and TAN
- Opening a current bank account