A startup is as good as the problem it is solving.
But what if your idea gets stolen or is being used of somebody else?
What if they take the whole credit for the innovation which is yours?
How will you feel after this?
Obviously, you will not feel good.
But there are ways by which you can protect your startup from intellectual property loss.
At The Startup Lab, we have IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) plans for those startups who don’t understand the startup ecosystem fully and need assistance to protect their intellectual rights.
Every year, startups are filling applications to protect their intellectual rights.
Your Intellectual Property Rights can be protected by registering
Benefits of registering your trademark:
- Your business will have the exclusive right over the trademark
- Having a trademark helps to differentiate your business from your competitors
- A trademark helps in building trust among customers
- A trademark presents your company as a brand
Benefits of registering your Copyright
- Your work will be protected
- A public record of your owner is solidified
- You can file a case if some use your copyrighted data
Benefits of registering Patent
- Helps in having a promising business stature
- Nobody can sell, manufacture or copy your invention without your permission.
- You can earn money by licensing
According to statistics released by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), patent, trademarks and copyrights registrations have seen an improvement of 41%, 236% and 233% respectively since 2016. (https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.businesstoday.in/lite/story/india-sees-huge-surge-in-intellectual-property-rights-applications/1/280092.html)
There is no chance these numbers will see a dip in the near future.
So don’t be late and protect your startup from intellectual property theft.
The Startup Lab will help your startup in
- Trademark Filing
- Patent Filing
- Copyright Filing
- Design Filing
So, don’t be late for protecting your intellectual property. Call us or mail to get your Intellectual property registered.