by Wadhwani Foundation
53 people viewed this event.
Wadhwani Takeoff is an open call to aspiring and practicing early-stage startups for take their business idea or early business traction to the next-level.
- The Wadhwani Takeoff Challenge aims to galvanize entrepreneurs across India through city-based events as per the earmarked Event Schedule
- In each city, five down-selected entrepreneurs will pitch their Startup/Idea to a marquee Jury after receiving coaching by Wadhwani’s network of mentors and experts. The five startup pitches from each city will be telecast on ET NOW
- Through a leader board ranking mechanism, up to top five startups from across India will win a mentoring and pitching trip to Silicon Valley
- Applicants from all over India are welcome to apply in any or more than one city
- Early-stage startups with initial customer traction and/or revenue not exceeding Rs. 3 crores
- Aspiring entrepreneurs with a validated Business Idea and/or a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Startups registered in India / Aspiring startups from India
For more info, visit website.